Registrations are made exclusively on the official Granfondo Lisboa website, through the Stop and Go platform, here.
The registration will only be considered valid after payment, within the established period and through the payment methods provided at the end of the registration form.
Registration is open until 11:59 pm of September 26th, 2021.
After the closing date, the organization may provide a few more registrations, in limited numbers.
Athletes registered after registration closes will not have their personalized bib (name and nationality) nor will they have the official t-shirt included in their participant kit.
Registration is limited to a maximum of 1,500 participants.
However, this total number of participants will be available in phases, with the gradual opening of registration slots. Registration opens with a first slot of just 500 slots. The opening of the following slots will depend on monitoring the evolution of the situation, at national and global levels.
Early Birds (Promotional Period)
- 18/06/2020 at 12 pm - 30/09/2020 at 11.59 pm*
- Federated Athletes - 55,00 €
- Non Federated Athletes - 60,00 €
* Limited to the first 200 registrations – If the limit of the first 200 registrations is reached, before September 30th, 2020, the application of the regular price will be brought forward to the date on which this limit of the 200 registrations is reached
- 01/10/2020 at 12:00 am – 31/08/2021 at 11.59 pm
- Federated Athletes - 70,00 €
- Non Federated Athletes - 75,00 €
Official Jersey - Athletes registered during this period will have their Official jersey (offered with the registration) included in the participant kit that will be delivered at the race office.
- 01/09/2021 at 12 am – 26/09/2021 at 11.59 pm
- Federated Athletes - 75,00 €
- Non Federated Athletes - 80,00 €
Official Jersey - Athletes registered during this period will NOT have their Official Jersey (offered with the registration) included in the participant kit that will be delivered to the secretariat. The Official jersey will be sent by post within six weeks after the race (starting October 30)
The organization offers a limited number of last-minute registrations, which can be made during the last week, and until the day before the event. However, registrations made during this period do not include the Official Jersey offer and require prior validation by the organization.
- 27/09/2019 12:00 am – 02/10/2020 at 07:00 pm
- Federated Athletes - 75,00 € - Registration does not include Official Jersey
- Non Federated Athletes - 80,00 € - Registration does not include Official Jersey
After payment, no returns will be made to athletes who register as non-federated and become federated, that must be valid on the date of event.
- Official Jersey of the Event (Athletes registered until August 31, 2021 will have their official Jersey in their participant bag. Those registered after that date will be sent the Official Jersey at their address within 6 weeks after the event).
- Solid and liquid recoveries
- Mechanical assistance during the race (subject to availability and dynamics of the assistance teams)
- Frontal plate
- Medical assistance during the race
- One day license with personal insurance (athletes without valid Portuguese Cycling Federation license)
- Finisher medal offer
- Personal Diploma of participation (with time reference) *
- Showers (if the health rules in force at the time of the event allow it)
- Pasta Recovery - (replacement snack food at the finish)
* This document is issued only in digital format and is available for download in the official website after the event.
In case of withdrawal, if it is communicated to the organization through the email firstname.lastname@example.org until midnight on February 7, 2021, 50% of the amounts paid for registration and extras will be returned to the participant. If the withdrawal is communicated after midnight on February 8, 2021, no amount will be refunded to the withdrawing athletes.
An already regularized registration of a dropout athlete can be transferred to another substitute athlete, provided that this substitution is communicated to the organization by email (email@example.com) until February 7, 2021.
The Start for Granfondo Lisboa is given simultaneously, with the participants distributed by starting corrals, by the following order and designations:
Box Premium – Invitations and Premium Registrations (limited to a maximum of 200 athletes)
Box A – Bib Numbers from 1 to 199
Box B - Bib Numbers from 200 to 399
Box C - Bib Numbers from 400 to 599
Box D - Bib Numbers from 600 to 799
Box E - Bib Numbers from 800 to 999
Box F – Bib Numbers from 1.000 to 1.199
Box G - Bib Numbers from 1.200 to 1.500
The distribution of the participants trough the starting corrals is done by the registration confirmation order.
In the registration form, athletes indicate whether they participate individually or if they do so as part of a team. In the final publication of the results there will be a classification by teams. The best team qualified is the one that first brings 3 of its members to the end. To compete for the team trophy, a team must have at least 3 elements at the start and finish line.
The registration of a team does not incur any additional costs to the registration of the athletes that compose it.